Sunday, April 17, 2005

again

ok, so whatever will happen will happen. and i´m thinking like that right now. but feelings change so easily...

i got some things out of my chest tonight, (last night) some things that i wanted to say, and i just said them. so i´m happy for that. but in another way i´m not so happy ´cause thing´s havent´changed. at least not now. the only thing is that i have taken this things out of my chest.

i had so many things i wanted to write about, but right now mi mind is a blank page with not one word in it.

i´ve always had a roof over my head, a meal to eat, and my parents and brothers love me. so this would be the perfect life, right?, well... i don´t feel so. cuase either way, i don´t feel happy. Don´t get the wrong idea. i have a good life, and i have nothing to really worry about. but the thing is, i don´t feel happy. i just don´t. it´s nothing i can control. ´cause i don´t even think i know what i need to be happy. i think i know what i need, but do i really? is that really what i need?

no one knows. no one...

does anyone?

i don´t think so.

so like i sead before, just live your life. go one and keep walking, keep taking one step after the other. and keep goind onward to what you want. or think you want.

CheerS!

was this really what i wanted to write about?

i don´t remember...

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, April 23, 2005 , Blogger XimenaKlemengettingmarried said...

I always tought that you don't enjoy yourself as much as you sould be. laugh about it. I mean yourself. be relax. that's the happiness that you're missing. you worry. don't.
I dont' know why I'm telling you something I don't know how to do. JAJAJA
Well, that's the idea.
life is serious it sefl. you don't have to.
And you need a great girlfriend.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And a lot of s....................HA!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home