Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Way

The way you turn you head when you look at me,
The way your hair flows over your shoulder,
The way you face twists when looking sideways,
The way you hand reaches to me,
The way your fingers tap the table,
The way you hand holds your cup,
The way your chair moves with the sound of music,
The way you tease me when no ones looking,
The way you hold your breathe when I get close,
The way you close your eyes when we kiss,
The way your body moves when we touch,
The way you listen to me,
The way you look at me when we´re in silence,
The way you touch me,
The way you pant when were done,
The way you stand when waiting,
The way you look when angry,
The way you love,
The way you run,
The way you hide,
The way I find you,
The way you play sudoku,
The way you protest,
The way you regret mistakes,
The way you cry when sad,
The way you smile when happy... and when not,
The way you smell in the morning,
The way you turn me on,
The way you jump when playing,
The way you stumble when careless,
The way you hug,
The way you look when thinking,
The way you mumble when sad,
The way you sleep in my arms,
The way you make me feel,

and

Over all.... The way you are.

5 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, November 09, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cada una de las frases es sintoma irrefutable de enamoramiento :)

Saludos.

 
At 10:48 AM, November 09, 2006 , Blogger Chandaxi said...

Excepto por la del 'close your eyes when we kiss', le queda perfecta toda para dedicarle a Pedro Luis JajajAJ.

Me gusta mucho más su ortografía en Inglés que en Español.

 
At 12:51 AM, November 10, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Creo que The way you turn me on tampoco seria apropiada, Don Chandaxi...

 
At 11:21 AM, November 10, 2006 , Blogger Chandaxi said...

Depende si es como diciéndole: 'Su turno es de segundo en la ducha chino' the esa manera es que lo turna... o si le muestra fotos de las actrices en el vestuario, también ahí sí sería más turn-on-niado como tal.

 
At 3:34 PM, November 10, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

a todos les pico el maldito bicho? :S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home