Sunday, June 03, 2007

Things Away

Time passes by and life goes on.

I am not in love.

it did not hurt. demo*, I still go on walking, leaving only my foot trace behind me, no one walks by my side, there are some tracks a little off to the sides, but no tracks really by the side, no one to hold hands with, no one to talk with, no one to open to.

Not that i open easilly to others, 'cause i do not.

Demo... i wish there was someone close enough to at least look in the ayes and smile knowing that everything will be alright in the end. no... not even that. not even the false security of happier times ahead. no illusion of happines around the corners. no thought of love to be found, long time without any of those.

I cannot wish anymore, for wishes are erased of memory like writhings on the beach sand when the wave comes and erases it.

I cannot dream anymore, for dreams always stay as dreams as long as you keep dreaming.

I cannot run any faster, for without bearing i won't get anywhere but run in circles getting tired.

I will not believe in mirages, they always disapear when getting closer.

I will not believe empty words of promises to be had when spoken from empty mouths.

Yes, yours is an empty mouth, it does not matter if you think otherwise, it IS empty.

every mouth is empty, and the very few mouths that are not, are wise enough to keep quiet, for they know that the answer is not in their words..... savy?

I care not what you think or say, for every phrase written is witten with pun or smite in them. i also detect some anger in them, for someting you think you want from/with me, will not be. please stop it. It is somehitng you THINK you want. not something that really is. no not you, sorry..... yeah you. the other one.

until next we meet, fare well and god's speed.


- - - - - - - - - - -
*Japanese for "but"

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, June 04, 2007 , Blogger JuanFalla said...

I never know if theses are poems, jsut for the
heck of it", or actually something that trully was felt at some point.

 
At 11:48 AM, June 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is obviously something that he feels... or have felt. Given the repetition of the same subjects in this Blog it is trully evident this guy feels alone, and/or doesn't really know how to engage with people around him (including old friends, family and new people he meets).
He is probably really polite, and discreet. Yet, these are a result of insecurities and lack of assertivness.
I recomend: you see, you like, you take. don't ask questions. act more alpha than beta male.
Don't try to always comply to what people tell you or ask you just so then think you are nice. People will also respect and value you if you follow your own pace, and speak with your own voice, even if that means disagreements at times.
More importantly NEVER EXPECT anything from anyone.. not a smile, a kiss, a call, an invitation.. nothing. 99% of the time YOU WILL be dissapointed. Don't be passive, don't play victim. Infuse some aggresivness to your character..
You don't have to change yourself, you just have to change the way you see yourself.

 
At 4:52 PM, June 10, 2007 , Blogger Vrolfak said...

care to sign your comment?

 
At 8:31 AM, June 11, 2007 , Blogger Amalia Satizábal, I draw, you smile. said...

Todo bien bro? Recuerdo hace mucho que yo necesitaba sentirme mejor y tu llegaste con peliculas a mi casa para que yo no pensara más. No se que te haya pasado, pero aquí ando yo si quieres charlar. No pierdas la esperanza, dale, vas a ver que el tiempo pasa y llegan nuevas cosas... seguramente a tí te esperan las mejores, yo se que es mamón esperar, pero hay que despabilarse y seguir con toda la fuerza posible.
Te quiero.

 
At 6:38 AM, June 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think that the level of certainty and accuracy of my words of advise to you would change if you knew who I was?

Take my advise only for what it is... An advise.
Since you want to know who I am, I take that you think there is some truth in my assesment. I can only hope it helps you.
Take care.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home