Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mirrors

I go out the street, walk among the glasses, everywhere i look, a mirror walks by, mirrors with two legs, walking by themselves, in each i see something different, some of them are dull, and almost no reflection can be seen, some others are so bright and shinny that the reflection can be seen clearly, reflections among reflections, reflections that change, grow and dissipate.

I keep walking, sometimes running, other times just standing, not going forward, not going backwards, just standing, until a mirror makes me start walking again. A mirror that shows me a reflection of myself, a little piece of me that looks straight ahead, straight into my eyes, without ever blinking.

Sometimes the reflections I see in the mirrors actually stop me, stop me from going on, stop me from walking in that direction, so i stop, thinkit a little and then go on, in the same direction or a different one, it doesn´t matter where I walk, what matter is that i´m walking. always going on.

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, December 21, 2006 , Blogger Chandaxi said...

This seems kinda weird cuz looks like u are thinking in spanish whilst writing in english...

 
At 7:10 AM, December 23, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

its better always going on, looking and learning about those mirros than be ever stand looking how the time and life goes by...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home