Sunday, May 22, 2005

one or the other

So... back to posting hehehe...

I got an unconfortable decision to make. well it really isn´t THAT important but I don´t wanna let my friends down, so...

One friend asked me to go with her for the weekend to someplace, (it really doen´t matter where) but in this weekend another friend is having her birday party, and I want to go . Not to mention that i told her I´d go. so wich one i let down?

And on what basis do I make the decision? by who I like better? by who is better to me? by wich one is more important to me?, by turns?... by what?

It´s inevitable to let one of them down, so wich one is it going to be?... I got no idea


CheerS!

6 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, May 22, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And why do you have to let "one down"? If they are true friends, they shouldn't "feel let down"...

 
At 11:46 AM, May 23, 2005 , Blogger XimenaKlemengettingmarried said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:46 AM, May 23, 2005 , Blogger XimenaKlemengettingmarried said...

who you said yes first???
thats the one you have to go with.

 
At 11:47 AM, May 23, 2005 , Blogger XimenaKlemengettingmarried said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:52 PM, July 25, 2005 , Blogger Chandaxi said...

Choose the one involving the best chance for getting laid, i assume that's wot u care 'bout; the one at her b-day gonna be busy with more people, so, take the tour with the other one after sending flowers to the b-day bird, and u'll have a whole year to make up till her next b-day.

 
At 9:45 PM, July 25, 2005 , Blogger Chandaxi said...

So, wot u end up doing?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home