Wednesday, November 30, 2005

One more

I don´t want to, but I will if I must.
I won´t sat quiet, I won´t start crying.
Whatever happens will be, After that, we´ll see...

So wait just a little longer, I promise, you´ll never be lonely.
I´ll arrive in a wave of sadness, to be saved by your madness.
Don´t sit, go have fun, whatever comes, there will be none.
Fell me in the air, I´m coming up the stairs.
A few floors higher up, and we´ll be sitting on the sun.
Sadness has gone, the glowing comes forth.

After that... darkness all around us,
we shall perish, lighted by our own glow.
After a while, even it will go out.
And only then will the light come back.



-----------------------


- And in the darkness bind them..... heheheheheh
- CheerS!

9 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, November 30, 2005 , Blogger *Ivonne*BlackCatHat said...

interesting... No te conocía esa faceta pero me encantó. :P Cheers ;)

 
At 8:28 AM, December 01, 2005 , Blogger hoffen said...

my english is very poor.
i dont understand you. :(

kisses.

 
At 11:33 AM, December 01, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can´t see clearly now" jeje. Saludos señor Shrek. :) Bonito día pues.

 
At 10:39 AM, December 02, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is A Song?

O no entendí nada :P

 
At 12:24 PM, December 02, 2005 , Blogger Lina Q said...

mm gracias.. no tienes q hacerme poemas! jaja un beso grande.. cuidate y estamos hablando..
pd: hablando en serio, está bonito... si es tuyo, felicitaciones.. si no, felicitaciones al q lo hizo.. jaja..

 
At 12:22 PM, December 04, 2005 , Blogger Ciudadano Tipico said...

No contento con ser Vrolfak ahora quiere ser Sauron, versión Poetiso ? Es usted una persona completamente polifacetica.

 
At 9:48 AM, December 07, 2005 , Blogger XimenaKlemengettingmarried said...

ESO LO ESCRIBISTE TU????
LE PONEMOS MUSICA??????

 
At 10:50 AM, December 07, 2005 , Blogger Vrolfak said...

si lo escribi yo!, por si no se han dado cuenta, yo solo pongo cosas que yo escribo aca.....

 
At 2:36 AM, December 14, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home